This is the archive of our old webpages.
You find our new site at www.lii.rwth-aachen.de
Chair of Computer Science 7
Logic and Theory of Discrete Systems
Selected Talks of Prof. Thomas
- Church's Problem After 50 Years
- Lecture for the Workshop "LSV 10 Years", celebrating also the
CNRS Bronze Medal for Patricia Bouyer and the Doctor honoris causa for Kim
Larsen. Cachan, France, November 2007
- Logical Refinements of Church's Problem
- Contributed Paper (with A. Rabinovich), Games and CSL 2007.
Lausanne, Switzerland, September 2007
- Perspectives of Algorithmic Model Theory
- Invited lecture,
13th Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science.
Beijing, China, August 2007
- Automata Theoretic Foundations of Infinite Games
Colloquium "New Perspectives on Games and Interaction",
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Amsterdam, Netherlands, February 2007
- On Products and Sums: The Feferman-Vaught Approach
- Workshop "Algebraic Theory of Automata and Logic",
Research Network AutoMathA of the European Science Foundation (ESF).
Szeged, Hungary, September 2006
- The Ordering of the Natural Numbers with a Unary
Predicate: Approaches to Show Decidability Results
- Invited talk, Journées Montoises. Rennes, France, August 2006
- Automata Theory and Infinite Transition Systems
- Tutorial, EMS Summer School CANT 2006. Liège, Belgium, May 2006
- Alan Turing
- Vortragsvideo von der Tagung: INFORMATIK 2012, Braunschweig